n, pl -ries
- a. the ability of the mind to store and recall past sensations, thoughts, knowledge, etc: he can do it from memory.
b. the part of the brain that appears to have this function
- the sum of everything retained by the mind
- a particular recollection of an event, person, etc
- the time over which recollection extends: within his memory.
- commemoration or remembrance: in memory of our leader.
- the state of being remembered, as after death
- Computer Science) Also called: RAM, main store or store a part of a computer in which information is stored for immediate use by the central processing unit. See also backing store, virtual storage
- the tendency for a material, system, etc, to show effects that depend on its past treatment or history
- the ability of a material, etc, to return to a former state after a constraint has been removed
Eines: Adobe Premiere
Ori (Peix daurat utilitzat per la vídeo-instal·lació)
Fotograma de la vídeo-intal·lació